Do you take reservations?
- We unfortunately do not take reservations on tables. However, we do have two event spaces -- one large and one small that we rent out for a fee. Otherwise seating is first come, first serve.
- Contact us at info@5thCompanyBrewing.com for more information on room reservations and pricing.
Are you Pet friendly?
- We would love to be entirely pet-friendly, but since we include a full-service kitchen on-site, we are unable to allow pets inside our taproom. However, our outdoor patio IS pet-friendly. We only ask that they remain leashed, and they are well-behaved around our other guests.
Is there an age restriction for your taproom?
- Unless specifically stated for a given day, we welcome people of all ages in our taproom, as we feature a full-service restaurant. The only exception is that you'll need to be 21+ to sit at our bar.
- For underage guests and those looking for non-alcoholic alternatives to drinks, we have soda machines and water available.
- We pride ourselves on being a family-friendly establishment, as we have non-alcoholic options for drinks, and feature a full-service restaurant. However, we are a brewery. Our target demographic are those 21+. In addition to that fact, there are possibilities in which we may hold events which are adult-oriented, and/or have a hard age limit of either 18+ or 21+. These types of events are contained in either our large or small event spaces.
I see you're having an event on ------, will your taproom be open?
- Unless otherwise stated on the event listing, either on our Events page or on social media, our taproom will always be open under its normal hours.
- Our ticketed events are usually exclusive to either of our event spaces (large/small). There may be special events in which admission into the brewery itself requires purchase of a ticket. For those specific events, we will make sure to announce that information in advance.
Can I bring outside food into the taproom?
- Generally we do not allow food from outside, but if you have specific food allergies or dietary needs, we can certainly make an exception. We also make exceptions for situations such like a birthday party, in which bringing in a cake or other celebratory food is allowed.
Are you hiring?
- We may not always be hiring, but feel free to submit resumes to email@example.com. Please make sure to include your full name and include 'resume' in the subject line if you're attaching a resume.
- Generally, we will make an announcement on the website/social media when we are immediately looking for someone, so check often!
Are you a performer / band / booking agent looking to book an event with us?
- Awesome!, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try and set something up. We are always looking for different events to have in our taproom or event spaces!